Inclement Weather Policy
Updated Thursday April 4, 2019 by Christian Athletic Association.
Notification of Cancellations:
Determination of Cancellations:
- Anytime San Jose City Parks Department closes fields - CAA events on those fields are canceled until SJCPD reopens the fields.
- Referees or other CAA Staff must cancel a game/practice if any of the following conditions exist:
- There are forecasted or existing severe weather conditions
- Steady rain is falling
- A lighting or electrical storm is occurring
- Fields are too wet or too muddy for general use, as indicated by:
- standing water
- soft, slippery or “squishy” ground
- when walking footsteps leave an imprint in the turf