Updated Tuesday January 31, 2017 by CFC.
- Arrive early to assist with field set-up (or delegate to a parent(s))
- Ensure your team is 'good to go': shinguards on, cleats tied
- Assemble on the opposite side of the field to wherever the parents are
- Stay in your technical area
- Avoid 'commenting' on the game ("white noise")
- Avoid 'over coaching' - focus on 1 or 2 points, but also...
- Avoid 'spectating' (engage verbally and constructively with your team)
- Avoid criticizing the Referees (R.E.S.P.E.C.T.)
- Assist with clearing filed (or delegate to a parent(s))
- Remember the adage: "More caught than taught" - (The players are watching and will follow your example)
- Have FUN!